Many brand devices iPhoneSamsung, LG, Huawei and others will stop receiving updates from whatsapp from December 1, so already they will not be compatible with the service.
Application instant messaging strives to constantly update and offer the best service to its users. Present tense whatsapp has more 2 billion active users around the world.
However, as of December, people who have either of these devices and need to continue using WhatsApp You will need to purchase a new device. or make a backup so you don't lose your chat history.
WHATSAPP: These are the 25 cell phones that were left without SERVICE in December
- iPhone: iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S Plus.
- Samsung: Samsung Galaxy Core, Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite, Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, Samsung Galaxy Trend II and Samsung Galaxy X 2 case.
- LG: LG Optimus L3 II Dual, LG Optimus L5 II, LG Optimus F5, LG Optimus L3 II, LG Optimus L7II, LG Optimus L5 Dual, LG Optimus L7 Dual, LG Optimus F3, LG Optimus F3Q, LG Optimus L2 II, LG Optimus L4 II, LG Optimus F6 LG Enact, LG Lucid 2 and LG Optimus F7.
- Huawei: Huawei Ascend Mate, Huawei Ascend G740, Huawei Ascend D2.
- Other brands: Sony Xperia M, Lenovo A820, ZTE V956 - UMI X2, ZTE Grand S Flex, ZTE Grand Memo, Faea F1THL W8, Wiko Cink Five, Winko Darknight and Archos 53 Platinum.
WhatsApp: how to block an "unwanted" contact without them knowing
With a few simple steps, any meta app user will be able to block a person they don't like without any other tricks. The easiest way to block a WhatsApp contact select a chat, click on the top where the three dots appear and select the block option.
Although this is the most practical method, the person will be aware of the restriction being applied because They won't be able to see your profile picture, and messages they try to send you through the app won't be sent.
For this reason, with this simple trick Any user can prevent annoying messages from appearing on the home screen of their WhatsApp account. without having to block anyone:
- Login to whatsapp
- select the chat of the person you want to block
- and set the option "silence forever".
- From a statement Mark Zuckerberg select the chat of the right person,
- hold the conversation until the top options appear
- and select a section for "file"chats.
THE THIRD AND FINAL STEP
- Log into the app from your mobile,
- head towards"settings"and choose"Confidentiality",
- click on the button "last time and online",
- select "my contacts, except ..." and define the contact "unwanted".
Finally, the user will need to select the option "like last timefrom the section on who can see the online status, to achieve the same results as blocking a contact on WhatsApp, but with the advantage of not being recognized by the person.